Partners and sponsors support CCCFV’s valuable community programming. The CCCFV is volunteer based, with contributions allocated to critical offerings such as:
- The annual Facing Family Violence Conference, which supports training of domestic violence first responders from all disciplines.
- The Interfaith Symposium, which brings together clergy and faith-based professionals from the diverse faith communities in Collin County to address the important topic of family violence.
- Community education and outreach efforts.
- Literature like the Victim’s Assistance Brochures, which all Collin County law enforcement entities distribute to family violence victims.
- Certified speakers, provided by a Speaker’s Bureau, who present current information to the community at events about family violence.
- Key resources translated into languages frequently spoken in the Collin County area.
If you or your organization would like to support to the CCCFV or would like more information, please email Click Here or call 972-769-0557.