If you are being threatened or hurt, call 911 immediately.
You are not alone. There are many people in Collin County equipped to help you. Stop the abuse now. Reach out to these organizations.
- Hope’s Door (972) 422-7233 (hotline)
A full-service shelter and counseling center that helps families affected by domestic abuse.
- Plano Police Department Family Violence Unit (972) 941-2580
- National Domestic Violence Center Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 1-800-787-3224
- Adult Protective Services (972) 633-6600
Rape and Sexual Assault
- The Turning Point (formerly Rape Crisis Center of Collin County)
(972) 985-0951 (24 hour crisis line) offers services to victims of all forms of sexual assault including: attempted sexual assault, child sexual abuse, date rape, incest, marital rape, same sex rape and sexual harassment no matter how long ago the incident occurred. Trained staff and volunteers await your call.
- CASA of Collin County (972) 529-CASA (2272) provides trained community volunteers to advocate for the best interests of abused and neglected children involved in the court system.
- Children’s Protective Services (800) 252-5400
- Collin County Children’s Advocacy Center (972) 633-6600 helps victims of child abuse and neglect by coordinating with other organizations to provide healing, justice, and to secure safe environments for victims.